As we expand into additional towns we are looking for a hardworking, independent and outdoor minded intern to help improve our online presence.
Why join our team?
- You will help create a community of rip roaring ladies
- You will be a direct influencer in Outsiety, helping shape its direction and growth
- You will be showcased on our website and other social media outlets
- Your social media expertise and event planning skills will be featured, shared and supported by Outsiety, our members and other followers
- Create digital marketing campaigns, newsletters and creative ways of reaching our members
- Update Outsiety website and social media feeds
- Assist with event marketing planning, promotion and execution
- Basic computer tasks and online file management
- Highly ORGANIZED
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Apps & Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or In Design
- A love for the outdoors and action sports
- Strong sense of self-motivation
How To Apply
Please email Sarah at email@example.com and include your resume, social media links and a brief paragraph about your interests in helping Outsiety grow.
This is an unpaid internship as our team is 100% volunteer based.
Preference will be given to those candidates who can work 4-5 hours a day and at least 1 day a week. We would love for the candidate to live in the Flathead Valley or Hood River/Portland areas but this is not a must.
Post by Sarah White, Outsiety Founder